Link to January 2015 video:

Link to September 2016 video: https://vimeo.com/c3media/review/185699250/24bdbf13d2

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZnJA1kZXQV33e1M0NBbwzaz7Pp4pjuyh0hX

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pretty good day

Today was a pretty good day! Sandy felt well enough to attend the funeral of a friend from church this morning, clean out her freezer this afternoon, and bake a cake this evening! She had to take breaks, and she is tired, but we are thankful for the many ways her days look like they did several months ago. I convinced her to let me take a picture of her before she changed clothes after the funeral - she's looking great :)


8 comments:

  1. You look awesome Sandy!!! Love you!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma Peer,
    You look great! When I saw your beautiful smile, I just wanted to give you a great big hug.
    Love and miss you like crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to see your beautiful face! Continued prayers for you. Lots of love from us.
    Bergman Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beautiful friend Sandy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I recognize that corner of the yard! Take care Sandy, Your friend, Kathy H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! Your smile is as always -- radiant and friendly! Jaymie and I are remembering you and your family in prayer. May God comfort you through His Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete