Link to January 2015 video:

Link to September 2016 video: https://vimeo.com/c3media/review/185699250/24bdbf13d2

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZnJA1kZXQV33e1M0NBbwzaz7Pp4pjuyh0hX

Friday, September 5, 2014

We have a plan…no we don't

Perhaps the most frustrating thing about this ordeal is that nobody knows for sure what is going on in Sandy's body, and therefore nobody can state with certainty the best path to take. Today's appt was rather uneventful in terms of new information, but ended up putting more options on the table once again - options that had been studied and set aside.  Sandy still has an appt next week Thursday in Kansas City with a doctor who has experience with this type of surgery. Early next week she will have an MRI. They are still looking for a tumor.  Of course we are still praying for healing! Please continue praying for wisdom and clear direction in the following areas:
1. What is the problem - cancer? Autoimmune pancreatitis? Something else?
2. It'd be great if everyone involved will come to an agreement on the best route to take.
3. No more missed work for Sandy until surgery, if that is coming up (many of her appointments have been scheduled during classes or meetings).
4. Deep peace, assurance of truth, endurance both physically and emotionally.

Sandy is extremely thankful for each of you. She is also grateful for the care she is receiving from her doctors and their nurses/PA/staff.  It is no surprise that she has found a place in each of their hearts - she is not just another patient to them.

Our Bible verse this week has been Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We have been filling in the blank as we strive to live out this verse:
I can ________________ through Christ who strengthens me.
I can choose thankfulness through Christ who strengthens me.
I can dwell on truth through Christ who strengthens me.
I can not fear the future through Christ who strengthens me.
I can be kind to my brother/sister even though he/she is really mean to me and deserves a consequence … through Christ who strengthens me.
(The last one may end up proving the immense strength of Christ…!)

We hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment: